YUM! This fabulous gut healing green smoothie not only tastes great in the morning, but leaves you satisfied and focused all morning long.
So, if you’re looking for a creamy treat to enjoy, that won’t hurt your gut and will give you energy to get through your busy a.m. schedule, you’ve found your match.
I’ve put together a dream team of star ingredients that not only taste great but contain vital nutrients that can help heal your gut.
This smoothie can be stored in a mason jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, so plan ahead (and make ahead) for a less hectic morning. 🙂
Enjoy this wonderfully creamy and delicious gut healing smoothie…
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/4 cups Water (cold)
- 1 cup Kale Leaves
- 1/4 Avocado (peeled and pit removed)
- 1/2 Banana (frozen)
- 1 1/2 tsps Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 2 tbsps Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- Throw all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy!
- No kale? No problem, substitute spinach or any other dark, leafy green instead.
- No honey? No problem, substitute vegetable glycerine, maple syrup, dates or extra bananas.
- Like it creamy? No problem, use a milk substitute like coconut or almond milk in place of the water.
- Storage? No problem. Store in a sealed mason jar, or other sealable container, in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
I love hearing your feedback. Let me know how your gut healing green smoothie came out by commenting below. Did you add any ingredients? Remove any? How’s your belly bloat? Can’t wait to hear. 😄
With Unconditional Love and Support,